Saturday, October 3, 2015

Digging through everything to find sketches and drawings since we met in April.
Remembering how to get them to blog.

One project I am working on comes from a sketch I drew and turned into a card which I sent to my sister-in-law and now we are working on developing it into a quilt.  She's my quilting coach. This is  the image and the quilt, if/when completed will be about 3 feet square.

(And I'm still making quick sketches like this in restaurants and taverns when I get the chance.)
I drew this last year in Ashland OR.  This is the future quilt.


Mason Lake this summer
Cispus this summer



1 comment:

  1. Ginger, these are nice. I particularly like the ink sketch that you are turning into a quilt!
    Love the colors in your watercolor paintings!

    ReplyDelete