Friday, August 16, 2013

August 15th, 2013

Art friends we have had quite the Aug 15th! Lunch with Elizabeth and Suzanna! What a feast! Then on to the EMP to view the Fantasy Exhibit and the Si-Fi Exhibit! WOW! My head and being is in a digesting of what imaginations can create.
We missed you Ginger!  But here we are in a "Warp-Tunnel" or something from the "Galaxyfar far away." I even fought off an attacking Dragon! What a DAY!

As we were leaving I noticed an elderly lady sitting holding her cane in the large format music video room sitting in the front row transfixed.  I took a pix, it is hard to see but there she is the little person with her cane.

We ended up the day at the Design Center's 3rd Thursday Gallery Shows. Very inspiering and the drinkies and food was good to. I feel EXPOSED to a new art avenue. HOW DO I GET MY WORK OUT THERE?






No comments:

Post a Comment